High-quality led lamp beads fish headlights is a new type of energy-saving lighting decorative light source! It has a long service life, strong and easy to install, and the economy has already provided excellent light and other outstanding advantages.
High-quality led lamp beads fish headlights is a new type of energy-saving lighting decorative light source! It has a long service life, strong and easy to install, and the economy has already provided excellent light and other outstanding advantages. High-quality led lamp beads fish headlights is widely used in fish tanks, swimming pools, rockeries, gardens and the like. It combines the characteristics of a lamp and a UV lamp and is ideal for fish growth.
1. DC12V safe working voltage, no danger to people and fish, safe and reliable.
2. The illumination angle can be adjusted.
3. High-quality LED lamp beads, high luminous efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection.
4. The outer casing is made of advanced engineering plastic BS injection molding, which is durable.
5. Powerful suction cup, safe and firm, firm and reliable.
6. Completely waterproof, suitable for pet lighting decoration such as aquarium pond family garden.
1. Open the box, remove the lamps and transformers.
2. Check whether the lamp is good.
3. Adsorb the sucker on a smooth surface or secure the base.
4. The transformer power can be plugged in.
5. Constant quality constant current source, high performance, low energy consumption, lamp bead color can be customized.
6. Soft light, no string light, no UV rays, high security.
7. The heat dissipation of the aluminum substrate and the profile heat sink ensures that the weight of the lamp body is reduced under the condition of normal heat dissipation.
High-quality LED Lamp Beads Fish Headlights
SL-3601, SL-3602, SL-3603, SL-3604
SL-3601: 3.5W SL-3602: 5W
SL-3603: 6.5W SL-3604: 8W
Recommended for indoor environments, such as the use of outdoor environment must be done waterproof transformer measures. When the fish headlight is found to be working abnormally, check that the contact is good and the supply voltage.