Remote controlLED submersible LED lights are made of high-quality double-layer waterproof material, often used for party/activity lighting, festive lighting, indoor and outdoor, and home-focused lighting. Remote controlLED submersible LED lights are small and easy to carry, which can provide instant accent lighting for any place or vacation. Its operation is very simple, because it can be turned on or off by remote control.
Guanke Aquarium now brings you high quality and effective remote controlled submersible led lights made in China from a large selection of products with cheap price.
* Completely waterproof, amphibious, with super bright LED lights, power saving, long life.
* The switch mode is remote control and the operation is more convenient.
* With advanced LED lighting technology and high water resistance, the lamp can be placed directly in the water.
* It takes a long time to use and looks beautiful in the water. It is very beautiful: especially when the ambient light is not very bright, the effect is particularly obvious.
Product Name: Remote ControlLED Submersible LED Lights
Model NO.: GL-24T
Lamp Body Material: Fiber Reinforced Plastics
Emitting Color: RGB
Base Type: G5/G8/Ar11/Ar70
Style: Modern Simplism Style
Origin: Shenzhen, China
Waterproof Standard: IP68
Technics: Drop Forged
Lampshade Material: Fiber Reinforced Plastics
Application: Swimming Pool, Fountain, Pond
With Light Source: With Light Source
Proof: Waterproof Design
1. Open the light at the time of purchasing
2. Install the Batteries correctly
3. Close the light tightly
4. Put the light to the place where you want and press ON button to turn it on, or OFF button to turn it off.(for Multi color light, press the color on the remote controoler to change colors and modes)
5. If the container us black or very thick, pls turn on the light then put it into the container.
6. The valid control distance us about 8-10 meters in the open area, so pls use the remote controller within this distance, and point the controller to the upper part of the light for better receiving the IR.
7. Dispose of old batteries properly.